As an existing user, you may already have customized settings for your endpoints. It is really to take those settings and make into a new custom Profile, reducing the time you need to take to setup a new endpoint when adding it to CCleaner Cloud.
To create a custom profile:
- Log in to your CCleaner Cloud Account here.
- Select “Profiles” in the top-right corner of the navigation bar.
- Click “Add New”
- Enter a name for the new profile.
- If you want to use an existing endpoint's settings as a template, enter the computer name here.
- Click on your new profile from the list.
- Customize the settings to your desired configuration. Don’t worry if it is not perfect straightaway, it is easy to come back and update the profile in the future.
- Press “Save Changes”
You can then either
- Select the “Groups & Endpoints” tab.
- Click on the “Groups & Endpoints” button.
- Enter the name(s) of the groups or specific endpoints which you which to assign this profile.
- If you are adding a group, you will be asked if you wish that any child groups or endpoints will inherit this profile – Uncheck the box if you do not wish this to happen.
- Click “Add”.
- Your selected groups/endpoints will now be shown.
- Go back to the “My Computers” page by clicking on “Computers” from the navigation bar.
- Using the checkboxes, select the groups or endpoints that you wish to assign your new profile. They will appear on the right-hand side.
- Click “More Actions” and select “Assign a Profile”.
- Select your desired profile from the drop-down.
- Click “Assign”.
- The selected endpoints will now use the profile chosen.