If you are a Business user, see instructions here.
To clean multiple computers at once, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to your My Computers section here.
- Login - confirming your account email address and password
- Select the Grid View.
- Using the checkboxes, select the computer(s) you wish to Clean.
Note: You may need to enable this in the settings menu. To do this, click on the cog for view settings.
- In the Actions dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen, select Clean.
- In the pop-up box, choose which drive you want to clean.
- Next choose to either Analyze (or Clean) your computers.
Note: Note computers must be online to be analyzed or cleaned
The results of the analysis (or Clean) will now show next to the selected computer(s).