In Agent 1.12, we added a new notification to advise users if their machine has an issue with its SSL certificate. This is something that can prevent an endpoint from coming online.
An error was encountered with the SSL certificate"
Please contact support, and attach screenshots of your certificates:
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Cloud
- Right click on CCleanerCloudAgent.exe > Choose "Properties" > "Digital Signatures"
- Click on the first row > click "Details"
- Click "View Certificate"
- Send us a screenshot of the 2 tabs.
- Please repeat for the other row from Step 3 for the other row in the "Signature List"