We're pleased to announce that the latest version of CCleaner Cloud, version 1.11 is now available.
For details on changes in v1.11 please check the release notes below.
v1.11 Release Notes
- Wildcards*, periods. and parentheses() can again be used for includes and excludes cleaning file paths.
- Computer Name, Group and Status column headers on the Endpoint Group screen can now be clicked to sort alphabetically. (Business Account Users)
- Added .xml reporting format. (Business Account Users)
- Computer Name can be edited from the individual endpoint screens by clicking on the pencil icon in the blue header.
- Added new "All Cleaning" filter to the individual endpoint events screen.
- Password changing has been moved to the Security tab on the Account screen.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
You will be able to see the new updates after logging into your CCleaner Cloud account.
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us.
The CCleaner Cloud Team