When setting up CCleaner Cloud, Groups and Profiles help to organize and manage your endpoints.
In CCleaner Cloud, you can group endpoints into custom sets - for example, for different locations.
To Add a new group simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Computers page
- Login - confirming your account email address and password
- Click on the Add Group button.
- Enter a group name in the popup box
- Click Save.
To Move, Rename or Delete a group simply follow these steps:
- On the Computers page, click on the option selector (three dots) next to the group name.
- Select either Move, Rename or Delete from the menu.
A “Profile” allows you to define and control the settings for your endpoints from one central view in CCleaner Cloud.
You can set up custom cleaning, scheduling and event settings to specific endpoints, or across groups.
To create a custom profile:
- Log in to your CCleaner Cloud Account here.
- Select “Profiles” in the top-right corner of the navigation bar.
- Click “Add New”
- Provide a name for the new profile.
- If you want to use settings from an existing machine as a template, enter the computer name here.
- Click on your new profile from the list.
- Customize the settings to your desired configuration. Don’t worry if it is not perfect straightaway, it is easy to come back and update the profile in the future.
- Press “Save Changes”.
- Select the “Groups & Endpoints” tab.
- Click on the “Add Groups & Endpoints” button.
- Enter the name(s) of the groups or specific endpoints which you which to assign this profile.
- If you are adding a group, you will be asked if you wish that any child groups or endpoints will inherit this profile – Uncheck the box if you do not wish this to happen.
- Click “Add”.
- Your selected groups/endpoints will now be shown.
For more details on Profiles please check here.