There are 2 options for you to use to assign a settings profile to a group or endpoint.
Within the Profiles configuration page
- Select the “Groups & Endpoints” tab.
- Click on the “Add Groups & Endpoints” button.
- Enter the name(s) of the groups or specific endpoints which you want to assign this profile to.
- If you are adding a group, you will be asked if you wish that any child groups or endpoints will inherit this profile – Uncheck the box if you do not wish this to happen.
- Click “Add”.
- Your selected groups/endpoints will now be shown.
Using the My Computers page
- Using the checkboxes, select the groups or endpoints that you wish to assign your new profile to. They will appear on the right-hand side.
- Click “More Actions” and select “Assign a Profile”.
- Select your desired profile from the drop-down in the pop-up box.
- Click “Assign”.
- The selected endpoints will now use the profile chosen.