The CCleaner Cloud Agent can be distributed and installed to multiple endpoints easily.
Here are the steps to take:
- Install the Agent across your selected endpoints
- Generate a secure key
- Use the provided script to complete the activation
Step 1: Install the Agent
- To get started, you will need to download the CCleaner Cloud Agent installer.
- Now, you can silently deploy the Agent using standard EXE commands.
Step 2: Generate a Secure Key
- You will need to generate your secure install key
- Once the Agent is installed, you can automatically link all of your endpoints to your CCleaner Cloud account using the "secure install key". Run the activation commands using your secure key across your endpoints:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Cloud\CCleanerCloudAgent.exe" /register [SECURE INSTALL KEY]