With CCleaner Cloud you can schedule a clean or defrag to run at a specified time - after a fixed period - or even at start up.
During a schedule, CCleaner Cloud will detect your drive type and will run:
- an Optimize if its an SSD
- a Defrag if its an HDD
To set up a schedule, just follow these steps:
- Open the computer you wish to manage
- Go to Options > Scheduling > Defraggler
- Enable Scheduled Defrag for your selected drive
You can enable a Defrag to run:
- At startup
- Then press Save to enable the new settings.
If you would like to share this schedule with other computers in your account, follow the simple steps here!