With CCleaner Cloud you can schedule a clean or defrag to run at a specified time - after a fixed period - or even at start up.
With Agent version 1.13 - CCleaner Cloud will detect your drive type and will run:
- If it's an SSD, it will run an Optimize
- If it's a HDD, it will run a Defrag
To set up a schedule, just follow these steps:
- Open the computer you wish to manage
- Go to Options > Scheduling >Defraggler
- Enable Scheduled Defrag for your selected drive
You can enable a Defrag to run:
- At startup
- Then press Save to enable the new settings.
If you would like to share this schedule with other computers in your account, follow the simple steps here!