To clean multiple computers on your account at once, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to your My Computers section here!
- Login - confirming your account email address and password
- Select the Grid View.
- Using the checkboxes, select the computer(s) you wish to Clean.
Note: You may need to enable this in the settings menu. To do this, click on the cog for view settings.
- In the Actions dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen, select Clean.
- In the pop-up box, choose to Analyze (or Clean) your computers.
Note: Computers must be online to be analyzed or cleaned
The results of the analysis (or clean) will now show next to the selected computer(s).
If you want to run a clean after an analysis, just repeat steps 3 and 4.