When you first add a computer to your CCleaner Cloud account, it can take a few minutes to gather all the information it needs. So, you may see this...
This should take around 30 seconds, depending on your OS. If you are still seeing this after 5 minutes, then it may be necessary to restart the CCleaner Cloud Service on your computer.
To complete this, please follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Start Menu' by clicking the Windows icon in the bottom left of your Windows Task bar
- In the 'Search programs and files' box type: CCleaner Cloud
- You should see the search result showing CCleaner Cloud under Programs
- Click on 'CCleaner Cloud ', this will start the CCleaner Cloud Tray application which you should see in the Windows Task bar
- Right-click the CCleaner Cloud icon in the Windows Task bar and select 'Preferences' this will open the CCleaner Cloud Preferences window
- In the 'Preferences' window, navigate to the 'Debug' tab
- Look at the section that says 'Service' and check the status of the service. If it says 'Stopped' then click the 'Start' button to the right
- If the Service status is 'Running', then you may need to restart it, to do this click the 'Stop' button wait for it to stop, then click 'Start' to restart the Service
Once you have restarted the CCleaner Cloud Service, your computer should show as online on the CCleaner Cloud website and you should be able to use CCleaner Cloud.