The CCleaner Cloud Agent is the application that you install to allow your endpoints to talk to our servers. It actually comprises of 2 components -
- A Service, run as the System user.
- A Tray Application.
You can customize the behavior of the CCleaner Cloud Agent, such as:
- Linking the Agent to your CCleaner Cloud account
- Managing Agent connections via a proxy server
- Managing the Agent's diagnostic tools
- Starting and stopping the service
To manage these, just follow these steps:
- Right click the CCleaner Cloud icon in the tray
- Select Preferences