If you are a Business user, see instructions here.
To copy settings from one computer to others on your account, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to your My Computers section here
- Login - confirming your account email address and password
- Select the Grid View.
- Using the checkboxes, select the computer(s) you wish to copy settings to.
Note: You may need to enable this in the settings menu. To do this, click on the cog for view settings.
- In the Actions dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen, select Copy Settings.
- In the pop-up box type in part of the name of the computer that you wish to copy settings from.
- Click the magnifying glass on the right, then select the computer from the dropdown list.
- Select the settings you want to copy across using the options at the bottom.
- Click Copy, and CCleaner Cloud will copy across your settings for you.