CCleaner Cloud Pro and Business users can add Two Factor Authentication (2FA) to their account.
To enable this process, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Security section for the Account here.
- Check Enable two-factor authentication
- Enter a phone number
Note: You must enter the international dialing code as +XX. (e.g +1 for US or +44 for UK)
- Press Save
- A confirmation window will now show and you will receive an access code to the mobile number provided
- Enter the Access code and your account password
- Press OK
- In case you lose your phone, a Recovery Code for disabling two-factor authentication is then provided.
Note: Please keep this somewhere safe. You can view this at any time in your Account settings.