You will need to install the CCleaner Cloud Agent on each computer you wish to manage.
Follow these steps:
- Download the latest Agent
- Once downloaded, double click the install file to run the installer.
- After the installer has completed, you will need to link the Agent to your account.
- Right-click on the CCleaner Cloud icon () in your tray.
- Choose "Preferences" > "Attach to Account" > "I have an account"
- Now enter your account credentials to complete the attachment.
CCleaner Cloud will now initialize on your computer and synchronize it with your account.
Make sure that your new computer is listed as Online in CCleaner Cloud, otherwise, there may be a connection issue between your computer and CCleaner Cloud.
To deploy the Agent to multiple machines - read this article