You will need to install CCleaner Cloud on each computer you wish to manage.
Follow these steps:
- Go to your CCleaner Cloud account here!
- Login with your account email address and password
- You will be taken to the “Get Started” screen. You can also get to it here.
- Select the Download Now option.
- Once downloaded, double click the file to run the installer on your computer.
- After the installer has completed, the CCleaner Cloud website will ask you to confirm that you want to add this new computer to your account. Just click Confirm and that’s it – you’ve added your first computer!
CCleaner Cloud will now initialize on your computer and synchronize it with your account.
Make sure that your new computer is listed as Online in CCleaner Cloud, otherwise there may be a connection issue between your computer and CCleaner Cloud.