Hot on the heels of our 1.06 release, we’re pleased to introduce more features for business users and further performance improvements. If you are logged in, please refresh your browser. Your endpoints agents will be upgraded automatically (to 1.07.3191) in the coming hours.
Our product roadmap - published
All CCleaner Cloud improvements come from the people that matter most – our users. We've now published our roadmap at ccleanercloud.com/roadmap for our users to view and give us feedback on. If you’d like to help shape the future of CCleaner Cloud we’d love you to visit the portal, or get in touch.
Now you see me, now you don't
We've added in the option to hide the tray icon for the CCleaner Cloud agent, which means in addition to our tiny system footprint, end users won't see any trace of the application while in use!
A full list of changes are in the change log below:
- New public roadmap at ccleanercloud.com/roadmap
- New 'Hide CCleaner Cloud tray icon' agent option
- Further performance improvements for quicker site navigation
- Added 'My Computers' button navigation from main ccleanercloud.com website when logged in
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to set a schedule in a time zone behind UTC
The CCleaner Cloud Team